Want new leads and a big reach at a shoe string budget? Then let us introduce you to the new kid on the block in the world of online marketing, Pay Per Click or PPC advertising.
What is this?
Pay per click (PPC) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher/website owner, when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.
With Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram displaying ads (and with many more to follow) the number of people who are exposed to virtual ads is only going to increase. PPC marketing grants brands the access to this huge demographic at a fraction of the cost of traditional media.
No long term talks, just best-in class
- Leave a virtual mark on the consumers
- Most controllable way to get top ranking in search results
- Generate “buzz” about a brand in market
- Increase the website traffic
- Draw qualified visitors to your website just managing a little budget
Benefits of using PPC with Refine
- Great targeting
- Low wastage, with the right match types in Google Adwords, you can ensure that your ads are only shown when searchers are searching for relevant products
- Traffic volumes, ranking, returns and costs tend to more stable
- PPC listings appear much faster
- It is more straightforward to achieve high ranking and direct visitors to your site
- High conversion rates of users
- Branding with us can generate brand awareness during launch of products or major campaigns
Revolutionize your online advertising strategy by sprinkling it with the pixie dust called AdWords. And unlock the immense power of search engine marketing using PPC advertising.